The overall objective of the Society for Environment and Development, (India) “SEDINDIA” is facilitate and work for the protection of environment and greenery of the Country, promotion of spiritual, physical, mental educational development and upliftment of the physically disabled people and people belonging to the weaker sections of the Society without discrimination of caste, creed or religion and in the interest of mankind in general. Detailed objectives are given below:
(1) Spread awareness among the people about the need for Environmental protection and encourage them to plant tree, take steps for conservation and sustainable management of the biosphere.
(2) To start, maintain and assist in relief measures in those parts which are or become subjected to natural calamities like famine, fire, flood, earthquakes etc.
(3) To render any social, moral and financial assistance to the physically disabled people and people belonging to the weaker sections of the Society.
(4) To arrange and provide such medical aid and such other assistance necessary for living to the needy persons who are otherwise incapable or handicapped or mentally or physically retarded and financially uplift any person of poor class.
(5) Work for the welfare of victims of natural calamities and/or to provide food and shelter to any needy person or persons from time to time.
(6) Give specific consideration to women, senior citizen and people belonging to the Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes and other backward classes and the needy.
(7) To give monetary help to disabled or blind persons
(8) To open, establish, maintain and assist leper asylums for helping the poor, destitute, widows and orphans.
(9) To encourage research in the field of Environmental, Scientific and Technological aspects. These are now becoming increasingly important from applications point of view as these finding has greater use in our future generation.
(10) To establish closer links among scientists from Government and non-Government departments and universities, IITs, research institutions and private bodies.
(11) To evolve joint programmes with other related disciplines for sustainable development.
(12) To held conference, seminars, symposiums, workshop, special lectures, and to bring out publications.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Call us (+91) 9868850610
Society for Environment and Development, (India)